Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kryan's Roleplay File
Name: Admiral Kryan "Kry" Quinto
Sex: Male
Birthday: Unknown

Origins: Kryan been raised for a Firran woman ever since his Birth mother died from childbirth. Her mother choose the presumed Father's right before the Godness Nui opened her the hereafter gate and took her whit her.
Kryan as much other nuians is not afraid of death, therefore he will recklessly charge into saving his comrade, friend or family whenever they are in distress, but due to her firran mother teachings, he also learned that every life have a key roll on the natural ways of things going, therefore he does not enjoy what he calls "needless butchering or precious life's".

History: By the age of 8, Him and his mother got Raided by Unknown Pillagers inside their small shack at some remote island, Kryan was miraculously saved by a Group of Crescent Throne Sailors that where tracking the Pillagers for several months, but unfortunately for his Firran mother, this was her last breath. The Little Kryan, shocked and sorrowed from what he witnessed was brought to The Nuian Continent and Raised around the Soldiers and Sailors from Solzreed Peninsula. Due to the fact of being raised around the Royal Army of Crescent Throne, Kryan knows is way around a Sword and Bow, but usual trips to the Crescent Throne Library lead him to Perfect his way around Magical Skills. He Eventually set off on a adventure that led him to see the world and meet many other adventurers, Nuians and Haranyans alike. When he came back from such Marvellous Adventures he qualified to be a on the Royal Army of Ezna and eventually led the Eznan Forces to Victory as a Admiral.
But, as for all that comes soon also vanishes soon, Admiral Kryan was Decommissioned from his Admiral post, for Saving a Firran Child to being hanged in Public square, this one still claims to not regret his choice, But ever Since he developed a Rum problem that no salty water could ever wash away.
Joining the Devout:
One day Kryan was in Sandeep pouring himself of liquor and crossed paths with Lord Zirconi and His trustworthy enforcer Etheron, for some reason Kryan felt that His eminence was eyeing him on a "not so friendly" way, so he ran trough to attack Zirconi, Being his eminence on one of his god days, felt pity of Kryan and requested Etheron to Beat Kryan back to his senses, until he sobered up. Then when Kryan got a hold of himself and noticed his pitiful state e thrown his blade away and asked forgiveness, he expected no less then the usual speech about how he should be ashamed of himself regarding his state as a former navy admiral being a drunken soul, but instead Zirconi aided Kryan to get up from the cold ground and helped him to heal his wounds. Kryan, never expecting such treatment, promptly bowed towards Zirconi, promising to try to sober up and Leaving at his eminence Disposal His Fleet of vessels and himself for whatever situation he would require.
Kryan still have a Rum issue, but still being a drunken Admiral, he makes himself useful on any ways The Vision requires him.

Personality: Kryan does not enjoy the needless butchering that Nuians and Haranyans currently have, therefore he dreams about the Bard Tales of Auroria and Living among All races as one Faction. Therefore, we would ratter to pirate and leave the life of the Free then stay in the Nuian Faction and needlessly butcher Several Haranyans only because they where born in the wrong side of the Globe. Kryan will However fight for his Comrades, Friends and Family to the last breath without any regrets. Also, Since he had developed a sort or Rum Issue you will see him charging against a well defended line, either being to protect his mates, or because he is soaked in rum and did not liked the way one looked at him, or both.

Professional Traits:
Despite the Rum Issues, Kryan does know to make a Quick coin and how to invest into his life. Owner or 2 Speedboats, 1 Trading Vessel and a Small Warship and a Cursed Katana that boost his magical powers and cut trough the thickest Metal you can think off, he knows how to pull a stunt and get away whit some serious gold. Proficient with larceny ever since he was a child, so mind your purses Around this Drunk Admiral. Well aware of the many treasure the Arcadian Seas hold on, you will often find his Cottage empty and dusty and see his return whit a bad filled with all sorts of Godforsaken Relics, Blueprints and Occasional Ocean Crystal Packs.
You will also find that Kryan is a Master of disguise, So if you hear the bards Sreading tales about a Rouge firran that Makes his way into The ranks of Easterns Expeditions Groups to get what he wants do not be surprised.

Notable Quotes:
"Why ye focking looking at me that way lad? Me already payed for this mug of rum."
"Sir Etheron, I am afraid we boarded the wrong Galleon"
"Ye lad, lets get this Gold right where it belongs, Our Pockets that is."
"I'd Ratter be called a Shameless Scoundrel then to waste innocent life's over a flag as tainted as the Nuian one."
"I SHALL WRECK YOU LOT AND FEED YOUR PIECES TO KRAKEN! Oh wait, This is not the vessel i wanna Sink"
ur a wreak* m8 ;p

Disclaimer: Haven't actually read it over again yet. I just feel the need to make sure wreak is corrected. Tongue
(09-04-2015, 01:54 AM)Etheron Wrote: ur a wreak* m8 ;p

Disclaimer: Haven't actually read it over again yet. I just feel the need to make sure wreak is corrected. Tongue

Fixed.