Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allies and Nemesis
So this is the List of Guild we Do or Don't Kill on Sight. Its gonna be updated as it changes, by any of the Forum Moderators.

Friendlies:
- Keepers of time - Mostly Old Devout Members there 0/
- Northern Legion - The old Away we all know and love.
- Yataclysm - A few Alts of us are here, also Deathstoke is a friend as far as i'm aware Big Grin
- Guardians - I think they're waving the white flag ever since Th Nation
- The Moonblades - They are ok with Bidding Exeloch Siege Scroll for us, so we're adding them here to make them a propper turn and make sure we don't grief their packs with no reason, also eth reminded me that Miramaxxx has alts there and said, and i quote "Miramaxxx is a tool though" so you now know
- Away - We're been good friends, but with th nation done we don't know what they will do with the guild, so they're resting here

Neutral:
- Any new guild or Guildless player that we don't know of being a twat cunt idiot that will bother your shit restless.

List of Nemesis:
- Any Pk Guilds
- HANZA - Viner's no longer there, but they'll prolly still kill us on sight for stealing their shit, so they're in this list until further notice.
- Any Red Guild

If I Forgot and Misplaced any Guild here, Please edit and explain why they're there. Ty.
Also: If you see a guild that is not here, don't assume you are clear to engage against them on your own, Ask a Enforcer First. Although you are Free do defend yourself in case you're attacked and to counter attack in case you get wiped, just make sure you gather proof of being attacked when you report to the officers.[/color]
technically guardians are higher than neutrality. We have an agreement of peace and the intent of working together so long as we find things agreeable.
I dunno tbh