Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get ready... (Beatrisha introduction :3)
Exclamation 
... 'cause bitch is here! xD

Anyway. Hello guys.
For those who don't know me, my name is Beatrisha. Please, I beg you, you can call me anything but if you want to use my name, call me Trish. It has long story but the main point is that Trish is only acceptable short version of my name. Thanks.
You may also know my alt Xemantha. Noob potato with great luck when it comes to Epic regrades (made me club and pants already).

I am veteran from Nebe (first experience with game is from open beta) where I was in Valhalla until disbanding, Corsairs and then Allegiance. Then I took little break (about 8 months) and when I got back I spent some time in Moonblades, The Dark Tower and Gank Bank from where I come here.

I am PvP healer (templar) suitable for smaller groups so feel free to hire me. Also skilled when it comes to stealing packs on land from all types of vehicles. Donkeys included.

I also own public Apothecary in Sanddeep at Begonia Hilltop, so feel free to visit. Contains library and collection of various decorations, kind of attempt to beat Orio in making bigger and better museum. 

I hope we'll get on well together o/
panty inspection is mandatory to new female members, cow also required. Please inform officers when you are available for cow and panty checking.
I dunno tbh
I thought I already went through panty inspection.
(10-24-2016, 03:02 PM)Beatrisha Wrote: I thought I already went through panty inspection.

But your cow wasn´t which rewinds the process.

Also don´t entrust Kryan with that his Dr. in Pantyism only counts for goats
Proficiency´s ready for duty as of 27.05.

Dungeon Delver lost in labyrinth.
I'm calling you Beatroot and there's nothing you can do about it. Soz.
I dare remind you that this is the Roleplay Forums, and all the threads here are available for the public to see, so everything you say here it will be for prosperity.
If the Panties have Goats Drawn into it, then I'm the only one in this guild Fit to Inspect them, and as the Enforcer of Naval Affairs I shall also take notes of all your Naval Related Items and Skills.
I Hope you fit in nicely with the guild, we need another insane women with a little more touch for reason then the rest of our members are atm Big Grin
My cow is in spa atm and will be there for some time, so inspection has to wait, but I am sure Etheron will take care of it.

Fair enough Zepoop.

I was told to put it here after I asked where can I say hello to my new friends. I am well aware of publicity this post has and I only wish that some parts of it will become really public (name and Apothecary parts).
I must disappoint you Kryan, but I own nothing that has anything to do with goats. I mean... animal goats. Let's not include the fact that in my language we call boobs goats.
Beetroot Big Grin that's now the only thing I can ever call you
(10-25-2016, 10:47 AM)Beatrisha Wrote: Let's not include the fact that in my language we call boobs goats.

You got me on boobs.
(10-25-2016, 04:15 PM)Pickles Wrote: Beetroot Big Grin that's now the only thing I can ever call you
Damn you Pickles! Don't u dare :<