Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE VISION POST
THE VISION POST

ALCHEMISTS SAY THAT OUR WORLD WILL COLLIDE TO A PARALLEL UNIVERSE AND FORM A NEW ONE, A DRUNK ALCHEMIST IS TO BLAME FOR THIS EVENT.
Famous Alchemist announced that our universe will magically colide with another pararell universe to form a new once. A drunken Alchemist was trying to make himself a unfinite suply of "never ending rum" when  by acident mixed 2 dangerous ingredients that are making 2 universes colide and merge into one. Therefore the universe of Nebe is being united to a parallel universe, with the natives of this universe call of melissara, This unification comes as bad news for land lords, Peasants and Nobles alike, since those expeditions will have to reform and reconquer the key points of The 3 Continents. A wise explorer says that being those universes parallels, Continents and main cities will remain virtually intact, but all small towns and universe Records will be lost forever. Mad prophet Lastosmane Claims that some will be sucked to a new universe with nothing but a huge wasteland while others claim that this is a good oportunity to make emends from older mistakes. His Emminence Lord Zirconi also agreed that this unification is a good thing for the Guild, by Claiming "Terror told me the other night that this will be a good change for we to make The Vision Stronger again, She also said that her grains are getting dry so i need to get her more Grains". A Multiverse Council was allready made by both Universe's greatests Factions to discuss the Outcome of this forced Unification and rename the New Universe after Sirothe, The Infernal, that give us all such trouble to bring down.

PERIOD OF PEACE ON THE NUIAN FACTION
Guild Lords are finally allying together after several months of conflict between Haranyan and Pirate faction Supporters and Nuian Faction Loyalists fell down to the harsh wars mysterious disappearances of Key members of such Guilds. The Pirate Faction Grew Bigger and stronger, Making themselves Lords of the Abyssal attack. However a few packs of Nuian Loyalists or Independant Guilds still have some fight to show up and try to deny as much gold from the abyssal to pirate as possible. In the meantime the Devout are Getting ready for the Misterious Universe merge and planning ahead
for such evens, by Getting vessels and gear ready to Rumble and Combat Shape, Admiral Kryan Quinto Claims: "For as long as there's rum in my Quarters, the ship will be there giving them Tell...hic Fell... hic Hell"

GOBLINS CLAIM THAT THEIR WAREHOUSES ARE SEEING LESS GOLD GETTING IN EVER SINCE THE WARS ENDED.
A miraje Ilse goblin claims that ever since the Civil wars ended everyone is withdrawing the gold our of the warehouses to rebuild and everyday less gold it getting in, making the economy crash, Auctioneers also claim that less clients are buying the listed items. This is due to only a few guild now make some good gold out of day to day event and the remaining ones are to busy spending the War made gold on rebuilding, and therefore are not making any money out of anything.

Kryan Quinto, 04 Set
THE VISION POST is a comunity newspaper and everyone on the guild may contribute to it on any way he see's fit.
KRYAN
QUINTO

am i reading this
This was fucking hilarious

Classes -
Templar, Cleric,
Reaper, Demonologist,
Poxbane, Defiler,
Skullknight, Thaumaturge,

Mythic Leatherworker and Cow-Handler ;3
fell free to make nonsense news about the day to day shit that the guild does. the vision post is a open source newspaper Big Grin
Very much enjoyed this Smile
WTB some of that drug
What little of my sanity remained just packed and left...

Excellent Kryan!
(09-04-2015, 04:48 PM)Pickles Wrote: What little of my sanity remained just packed and left...

Excellent Kryan!

(09-04-2015, 01:50 AM)Etheron Wrote: KRYAN
QUINTO

am i reading this

(09-04-2015, 02:22 AM)Zirconi Wrote: This was fucking hilarious

(09-04-2015, 09:51 AM)Jorr Wrote: Very much enjoyed this Smile

(09-04-2015, 03:40 PM)Wortiax Wrote: WTB some of that drug

Glad to know that u guys loved it, Pls do make some news of your mind and keep up the good spirits Big Grin