Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Read This] - Procedure
You most likely found yourself here for one of two reasons:
  • An existing guildmember believes you would be at home in the guild for whatever reason.
  • You personally have taken an interest in the guild and inquired with a member about joining.

As a result you should have been referred to the site and told to follow the recruitment procedure!

It is assumed at this point that you have

This thread exists to guide you into the ranks of The Devout, below you will find a detailed description of the actions you will need to take in order for you to be considered for recruitment ingame.

FIRST

Read the [Guild Manifesto], Guild Rules & Code of Conduct(Please note the Code of Conduct thread does not yet exist, but will in the near future. Also please note that further threads will be added to this.)

If the guilds goals, views and expectations do not appeal to you or do not seem like something you feel you can respect or abide by it would be in both your and our interests that you not join.

Otherwise...

SECOND

Make a thread in the same forum as this thread and fill out the following information...

Name: (Your username in-game)
Referring Member(s): (The usernames of the member or members of The Devout who referred you here)
Previous Guild(s): (Guilds you were in or are currently in prior to/while applying to The Devout)
Playtime: (How long have you been playing ArcheAge?)
Interest In Joining: (why do you want to join the guild? What were you told that interested you or what has caught your attention?)

Language(s):  (Any languages you speak. Feel free to comment on how well you feel you speak them. ^ ^)
Activity: (How active are you? Do you only play on weekends? Are you often busy?) [Note: This will not exclude you. It'll just give us an idea of what to expect should you be recruited.]

THIRD

Await approval!

Various members of the guild and officers may respond to your thread to get to know you a little before you're finally approved into the guild on a trial basis. You should check on your post while awaiting a verdict from existing members.
It is highly likely that most applicants will be accepted but it may not be an immediate process.
Name: Dase
Referring Member(s): Glock
Previous Guild(s): -
Playtime: maby for achievement 300 hour?
Interest In Joining: am sayed you for is doed packits? and i neded for hauler not money xDD. is frendly am helping and looked for frend. for once i liked mayby? meby we are joined frend life 

Language(s):  my speak language is english very very good (is se from post 10/10 xD) and speak some arabic (meby 2/10) and speaked polski (mebi 6.5/10) and suedish (mebi 12/10) 
Activity: i have not life played day night is not time for not play xDD. 
Some of you might know me better as the Mightiest of Peasants.

The marvelous piece of art you see, my avatar, was drawn by none other than the benevolent Glock.

[Image: tiGaMkn.png]
(08-16-2015, 08:58 AM)Dass Wrote: Name: Dase
Referring Member(s): Glock
Previous Guild(s): -
Playtime: maby for achievement 300 hour?
Interest In Joining: am sayed you for is doed packits? and i neded for hauler not money xDD. is frendly am helping and looked for frend. for once i liked mayby? meby we are joined frend life 

Language(s):  my speak language is english very very good (is se from post 10/10 xD) and speak some arabic (meby 2/10) and speaked polski (mebi 6.5/10) and suedish (mebi 12/10) 
Activity: i have not life played day night is not time for not play xDD. 

Did i just read kebab talk right heer?
That was the kebabest shit
Name: Nuvomica
Referring Member(s): Etheron (we talked in PM's on the ArcheAge forum)
Previous Guild(s): Have not been in any. On Nebe I was with 2 friends in <Birch Slappers>. Some of my alts are now (Sirothe) in <plays like a level ten>.
Playtime: 3 months when it released (bit beta and headtsart), and restarted late August 2015.
Interest In Joining: The Devout feels like they are close knit, caring and fun. Talking with Etheron was really nice. I liked what I read on the guild's website/forum.
Language(s): Dutch, English, German
Activity: I am online most days. Tuesday's and Thursday's I am not long online, 'commitments' in a game called WoW.

I would like to add that a friend of mine wants to join too. She has registered and is awaiting approval to post on the forums and apply also.

Thanks for your time!
Name: Ever
Referring Member(s): I'm a friend of Nuvomica
Previous Guild(s): No big guilds, just friend guilds and also have alts in <plays like a level ten>
Playtime: Again played for three months at game release, and came back in August 2015
Interest In Joining: I like the sound of the guild, and I've always wanted a cow mount.
Language(s): I'm pretty good at English.
Activity: Normally on at least five nights a week, sometimes more..this game can be hard to keep away from.
(10-20-2015, 09:16 PM)Nuvomica Wrote: Name: Nuvomica
Referring Member(s): Etheron (we talked in PM's on the ArcheAge forum)
Previous Guild(s): Have not been in any. On Nebe I was with 2 friends in <Birch Slappers>. Some of my alts are now (Sirothe) in <plays like a level ten>.
Playtime: 3 months when it released (bit beta and headtsart), and restarted late August 2015.
Interest In Joining: The Devout feels like they are close knit, caring and fun. Talking with Etheron was really nice. I liked what I read on the guild's website/forum.
Language(s): Dutch, English, German
Activity: I am online most days. Tuesday's and Thursday's I am not long online, 'commitments' in a game called WoW.

I would like to add that a friend of mine wants to join too. She has registered and is awaiting approval to post on the forums and apply also.

Thanks for your time!

(10-20-2015, 09:23 PM)Ever Wrote: Name: Ever
Referring Member(s): I'm a friend of Nuvomica
Previous Guild(s): No big guilds, just friend guilds and also have alts in <plays like a level ten>
Playtime: Again played for three months at game release, and came back in August 2015
Interest In Joining: I like the sound of the guild, and I've always wanted a cow mount.
Language(s): I'm pretty good at English.
Activity: Normally on at least five nights a week, sometimes more..this game can be hard to keep away from.

Hope that both u lads feel like home in this guild Big Grin
cheers
Admiral Kryan Quinto
Naval Department Enforcer
Name:Xeren (Rye)
Referring Member(s): Etheron i guess  
Previous Guild(s): Log Horizon <3 , Mondschatten
Playtime: over a year  
Interest In Joining: well the People seem nice
Language(s):  German , English Activity: Different any day
[Image: 3570246.jpg]
(02-17-2016, 03:17 PM)Glock Wrote: The people are everything but nice (¬‿¬ ')

You're the worst! Big Grin

Classes -
Templar, Cleric,
Reaper, Demonologist,
Poxbane, Defiler,
Skullknight, Thaumaturge,

Mythic Leatherworker and Cow-Handler ;3
At this point I think the procedure is basically dead, nonexistent or contorted into some weird shape.

What I'm getting at is I don't even know what this thread says anymore, much less believe our guild has a definable method of recruitment lmfao
I dunno tbh